- Behavior Identification Form
- Hidden Brain Damage Scale
- Great Moments in Psychology
- Principles to “Come From” By
- How Cruel and Unusual Are You?
- The Death-Prone Personality Test
- Wegner, D. M., & Vallacher, R. R. (1994, Fall). Dialogue: Society for Personality and Social Psychology.
Principles to “Come From” By
- Never live by only one principle.
- Do not list your principles.
- Always obey the third principle in a list.
- Reread this principle.
- Do not follow principles that refer to themselves.
- Begin every day with a pail of oats.
- Disregard all other principle but this one.
- Olde English, we hardly knew ye.
- Be wary of the last principle in a list.
- But obey the one before it.